Support and Advice
The Career Office offers UNISG students and graduates various customized support and advice services.
- support and advice on preparing CVs and cover letters;
- assistance with job hunting;
- management of job posts and internships;
- organization of events with employment policy experts;
- customized coaching for job interviews (with group activities and simulations);
- career guidance (information, skills assessment, individual coaching, training);
In particular the support activities have been created in collaboration with the UNISG Contributing Member CorpTalk, developing a growing path that could help the students and the ALUMNI to design and cultivate their own profile and career.